• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who is going?

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm trying to get a head count for planning the BBQ dinner and camping reservations. The event fee will be posted up as soon as I get a ball park figure of who is coming.

I'll be there for all 3 trails. Well, as long as my junk isn't broke down along the way. :)

I will be there for the BBQ/Rubicon "AND" hopefully a shotgun rider for Fordyce.

Who needs a winch b!tch for Fordyce.

First weekend, and maybe a day run through the 'Con on Monday.

I am planning on being there for BBQ and all three trails (assuming I make it through all three trails). The rest of my family (Wife and 3 kids) will be there for the BBQ not on the trail.

Michael

I am THINKING that I'll be there, but my local club scheduled a fund raising run the first weekend, and I have to work the second weekend. So, if I come it will be for the BBQ on Sunday and then run the 'Con. I'll have to drive home on Friday. At this point I have it scheduled, just have to see what happens.

Goatman said:
I am THINKING that I'll be there.

X2

Just need to save a little $ and I'll be up there probably with the wife.

90% sure i will be attending at least for the con.

see you there hans, it will sort of be my neck of the woods by then.

Ethan and I plan to be there. He has quit whining about camping; time to recharge him.

TIM

Bent said:
Ethan and I plan to be there. He has quit whining about camping; time to recharge him.

TIM

We will be there for sure, all days. I think Ethan forgot about the mosquitoes at Red Lake last year, he didn't even squawk when I told him we were going. Any bunny slopes?
:D

The wife and I are setting a goal to make it to this event. We're coming from Northern Utah, just bought a house on Friday, and have a 2 year old boy and 5 month old daughter. So, if the house is doing ok, the kids can be babysat for 8 days, and the beefier axles make it into the Jeep we should be able to do it. Hopefully the planets will align properly and we'll be there. Pray for us...

Jared:patriot:

Planning to be there for all 3.

I will be coming along with my father. The first weekend through Wednesday, (hopefully the rest of the week?) depending on my work schedule. We are looking forward to this trip, thanks for all of your planning.

Ken

I am in with a friend, Hopefully for the week, but definately for the first half and the BBQ/Raffle

To Bryan C.,
Please sign up the two of us for sunday at the Icehouse,Rubicon and Fordyce trails thru saturday.
$15.00 fee for one jeep.Two dinner tickets,$10.00 each.One large and med t-shirts please.
Thanks,
Greg
Member 1660

Come on guys!! less than a month away! This is the best group of guys you can find! Plus some great trails!

Just forget that thats my LJ, imagine a XJ ok!
rubicon62506020edit6an.jpg

Back