• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NOVEMBER TRAIL RUN FOOD-DRIVE, sat nov 6th

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
NOVEMBER TRAIL RUN FOOD-DRIVE, SUNDAY nov 6th

this is an annual run organized by East Coast 4 Wheel Drive Assoc. www.EC4WDA.org we generally have a good turn-out witgh attendees from several 4WD clubs.

WHERE: Whitcomb Summit Motel and Restaurant, Florida,Ma
address and info for the motel are HERE: http://www.whitcombsummit.com/

WHEN: meet at 9am, depart for trails PROMPTLY at 10am.

trails to be run are to be determined by attendance.

EVERYONE is welcome. please bring a NON-PERISHABLE food donation to be collected at the meeting place. donations will go to a local food bank in the northern berskshire county area. this is just one more way for use to give back to the local townspeople who support us in what we enjoy.

please pass this around to everyone you know.

Last edited:
ClassicXJ said:
I'll be there..

if anyone wants to camp then let me know. I'd like to make a weekend thing outta it.
count me in

I should be around that weekend. I'll see if I can gather up the stuff to camp...

Matthew

I'll be there as well. Will be my first wheeling with you guys here at NAXJA. Im also down for the camping and making a weekend out of it!!

Do you have a FULL address on the meeting place so i can map-quest it and whats the parks name that were wheeling in??

LittleAnthony88 said:
I'll be there as well. Will be my first wheeling with you guys here at NAXJA. Im also down for the camping and making a weekend out of it!!

Do you have a FULL address on the meeting place so i can map-quest it and whats the parks name that were wheeling in??

i somehow neglected to add this link in the initial post but its there now.
http://www.whitcombsummit.com/

uhh. we arent wheeling in a "park", it is town and county roads in MA and Vt. theres a TON of them out there worth wheeling on.

LittleAnthony88 said:
Still doesnt give me a FULL address to map-quest the drive for exact directions!

uh.. it certainly does.

roll the screen down and the address is on the home page
229 mohawk trail, florida ma.

there is also a button on the left of the pagethat says "DIRECTIONS"

its all there :sunshine:

unless my jeep fixes herself, ill bemaking a comeback tour with the loozer cruzer and hitchin a ride with someone

well now my chances are lookin slimm to none, cause the tranny in the loozer cruizer is acting up and i need a new r&p for the rear axle in my jeep. but i guess i can look on the plus side, my name is now red

Robs "Heep" is never going to get fixed LOL.....at this point I am almost convinced he doesn't have a Jeep cause I have never even seen it but just likes to drive his mom's van to our runs. ( I take that back.. I did see it at FF but just at the camp site)

I guess there are chunks missing outta his ring gear

on a differernt note how was the Sunday run with the Long Island guys. Was it a total winch fest or what?

Last edited:
the shop fixed one of the problems with the rear end wich was a bad axle shaft but it still maked noise, so yesterday he pulled the diff cover and checked every thing and he said every thing felt tight but the ring gear has chips missing, so by next week it should finally be fixed. now only if my motoer wasnt going id be happy.

i want to remind everyone that this run requires a registered, street-drivable rig. plenty of room for trailers but not at any trail heads.

Back