• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help PAT decide to go

Should PAT attend

• Hell yes, I want to see the chapter shoot out ROTM in person

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Yes he should come down and be sociable

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Who's PAT?

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude, i can't believe you even have to think about this, Pat! Bring Hank along too! I don't care about the bag of bolts you call a jeep, i've seen it plenty of times!

Is this really a question??

Pat come on, you know you want to!!!

Bring it and we can help you break another stub! :rof: :eyes: :laugh:

Really? Of course Pat has to be there, who will I borrow needle nose pliers from?

Who's Pat??

Y'all are right, I do want to go but am on the fence primarily due to the 4th of July. It seems Hobag is going to ask me about it daily...maybe he'll wear me down.

Who's Pat??

Y'all are right, I do want to go but am on the fence primarily due to the 4th of July. It seems Hobag is going to ask me about it daily...maybe he'll wear me down.

ill call him and get your phone number.... then ill ask you daily.... come on! theres a steak in it for ya!

The 4th is on a Monday anyway. You have all weekend to come and party with everyone at the Crawl. I see no good excuse not to come so far.

Who's Pat??

the bus must meet the uhaul and we can create horribly ugly offspring from the two.

Who's Pat??

Dude! You have a jeep and you have to decide? I think you need to just sell the jeep. Jeeps FIRST! Everything else is as needed!

PAt you should come down to show glen how to wheel an xj.....

x100

Come on down Pat. We promise you will have fun teaching Ghost how to wheel. Where is that pics of him posing at the RTI ramp when you need it?

PAt you should come down to show glen how to wheel an xj.....

x100

Come on down Pat. We promise you will have fun teaching Ghost how to wheel. Where is that pics of him posing at the RTI ramp when you need it?

WOW! Talk about throwing me under the bus! :gag: :rolleyes: :twak: :scared:

They do have a good point though! I was thinking about running Upper Damnation too!

tellico04naxja00142.jpg

Found it! Hehehe

Hey who is that good looking guy?

Good call!

Back