• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest Swag???

Ben H

NAXJA Forum User
If you are interested in a Sierra Fest T-shirt, please post up your sizes and quantities below. Post also if you would a windshield placard. Thank you.

Letterman is working on a design, have one in a few days hopefully.

I'll take (2) xl, (1)L, and (2) smalls...btw I can't wait for this!!! I am taking a week off for it so if you need any help with anything, let me know!

Sweet Monster, thanks and I'll be in touch, especially since you live here in Fresno.

Letterman is working on a design, have one in a few days hopefully.

So sorry I am lag'in slammed at work and under my junk each night.

Monday maybe Tuesday? :(

Dave you aint lagging. It is all me. Procrastination rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
So it looks like there is enough interest for the T-shirts. Good stuff. Mark when are you and Aaron planning on coming up that week?

Anyone have any good XJ photos from the Shaver lake area? Or on the trails around that area, Swamp, Bald Mt. or Dusy?

I hope to get some photos of rigs for the shirt design (yes your junk could end up on a shirt!)

The idea was "Maybe something like a group of jeeps, something to represent the group as a whole." If you have some good shots I can put a few of them together for a group shot kind of like the TeamNAXJA shirt:

design.jpg

Now who's got photos they want to let me use?

Are youth sized shirts available?

Thanks,

Sean

I finaly got some time to work on it, I don't know if this is too late but . . .

SF_NAXJAShirt.jpg

So sorry Ben I know I lagged on this one!

From that photo, I made this:
SF_NAXJAShirt.jpg

This is only a 2 color design, I did not know if you wanted full color or what. 2 Color should be cheeper on cost. Also that roof rack was just too hard to draw, I don't have the free time to get that detailed.

Ben when do you need the artwork, I would like to do more with it but I don't have too much free time and just need to know when you need it.

Back