• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AAAAAAAAANNNDYYYYYYYY!

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Where the videos Be from lower rock garden? Inquiring minds wanna know!

Hi Guys,
I have started uploading the videos to youtube. They're not edited and I know they won't make any highlight reels but it might be kind of fun to see yourself from an outside view.

Sorry about the shakiness. They're not the worst I've ever seen but I think you need a tripod or post-processing (or massive arms of lead LOL).

I need to ID a couple of the drivers to put on their videos so maybe y'all can help.
-Who was the big guy in the plaid shirt? He won a fair amount of loot at the raffle.
-Who was the guy with the trailered red XJ from southwest Kentucky with the wife & son?

If you want the originals, I could share them via a private bittorrent. They're 720p and pretty big files but I have better than average outgoing bandwith (1.2 Mb/s)

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAndyCraig#p/u

I'm open to suggestions/feedback as I'm a complete noob with video and putting vids on the Internet, though I'm definitely not serious. I shot these with a friggin low-price still camera that happens to do video. LOL!

Thanks for the ride Ed!

-Andy

Hi Guys,
I have started uploading the videos to youtube. They're not edited and I know they won't make any highlight reels but it might be kind of fun to see yourself from an outside view.

Sorry about the shakiness. They're not the worst I've ever seen but I think you need a tripod or post-processing (or massive arms of lead LOL).

I need to ID a couple of the drivers to put on their videos so maybe y'all can help.
-Who was the big guy in the plaid shirt? He won a fair amount of loot at the raffle.
-Who was the guy with the trailered red XJ from southwest Kentucky with the wife & son?

If you want the originals, I could share them via a private bittorrent. They're 720p and pretty big files but I have better than average outgoing bandwith (1.2 Mb/s)

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAndyCraig#p/u

I'm open to suggestions/feedback as I'm a complete noob with video and putting vids on the Internet, though I'm definitely not serious. I shot these with a friggin low-price still camera that happens to do video. LOL!

Thanks for the ride Ed!

-Andy

The Big guy in the Flannel was Allen(zingerxj1187 i think) the other guy was Tim(clayttrku)

You can also upload the videos to a photobucket account so I can save it to my computer! :D IT was great to meet you Andy, you and Latney kept me entertained on the handheld radios all day!

For a low price point and shoot camera, those are great videos!

My differentials took a good beating lol.

Awesome videos Andy. Thanks for shooting them. Did you get the complete run of me going up Upper Rock Garden, or just the edited one that skips from the entry to the exit?

Yeah great videos. Thats for shooting them!

Awesome videos Andy. Thanks for shooting them. Did you get the complete run of me going up Upper Rock Garden, or just the edited one that skips from the entry to the exit?

I double-checked the memory card and there's nothing else of you on that run. It looks like it wasn't recording for one car length of trail. I might have bumped the Record button off by accident.

On a side note, there are a lot of shots where the camera is too close and so half the vehicle is cut out. Here's a thought- if you ever have two Jeep papparazzi's maybe have one person close and the other person further out and later make a video that is split-screen, with the two video streams in sync. Sometimes it's cool to have the close-in shots but maybe this is the best of both worlds? We could be making cinematic history... or not.

Andy, I like your new color. Red looks good on you!

Back