• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest Swag???

Added some more detail to it, and changed it up some:

SF_NAXJAShirt06.jpg

Thoughts?

diggin the SC sticker!

Thanks Dave!

Looks Awesome Dave. Lets run with it. And of course you like it Mark!!!!!!

Are you going to put it on a brown shirt?

SF_NAXJAShirt06_Brown.jpg

Or should that be the design on the back and have text on the front pocket area like this:

SF_NAXJA_ShirtFront.jpg

Last should it have the web site on it? if so do you want www.naxja.com or just naxja.com?

Yeah! just like that Dave!

I'd think that naxja.org would suffice.

this is probably one of those times when the artist gets all the power to make whatever decision he thinks is right. :thumbup:

Ok, so I just got done talking with my brother and he said that with that many shades of grey, the price is way high. I really don’t want it changed because it is pretty sick, but if they cost $15± (Including a family discount) a shirt to make, then it may not be worth it. Dave is there any way to reduce the shades, or do you know of a company that can do that design for a more reasonable price.

I can cut down the grays but it will loose a lot of detail.
You can use cafepress, the quality is just ok, and you have deal with shipping costs.

Is it cold out?
More pix. :wave1:

If it was cold don't you think she would be in a hoodie? She's not cold she's . . . . Happy?

Ok back to the design, here is a 6 color design 1 red, 1 black and 4 gray's:
SF_NAXJAShirt07.jpg

Here is a 5 color design 1 red 1 black and 3 grays:
SF_NAXJAShirt08.jpg

And a 4 color design 1 red 1 black and 2 grays:
SF_NAXJAShirt09.jpg

So what design should I send you Ben?

Ha, looks like Mark's rig just got changed to BC's. I'll submitt these to him. The three color red seems like it will be better for costs. Thanks Dave, with the five color it was going to be $23 a shirt. Who made the KOH shirts for Richard?

I ordered what the above, in several sizes. See me this weekend for some shirts!

Back