• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BOD Nomination B.S. thread - All the stuff that shouldn't be in the Sticky thread

Metal Thrasher

NAXJA Forum User
1. It would be great to see someone from the Portland area on the board.

I'll volunteer for the vice-president position.

I'll volunteer for the vice-president position.

We've all heard about your voluntary "positions" in the den......

Plus Eli is hanging tough. So it's Prez or Treasurer.

For those who have been on the BOD in the past (currently or past) it would be great to understand what your experience tells you about what is required. I suspect that many of us don't really have a good grasp of what is expected of us and how much time, energy, etc it might or might not take.

Can you help us out with some understanding?

Michael

For those who have been on the BOD in the past (currently or past) it would be great to understand what your experience tells you about what is required. I suspect that many of us don't really have a good grasp of what is expected of us and how much time, energy, etc it might or might not take.

Can you help us out with some understanding?

Michael

X's 2

inquiring minds would like to know. :dunno:

Haven't the last two presidents totaled their jeeps while in office?

You laugh, my brother almost died in that surfing accident. Then there was the pedophile who kept us in that cave. :(

I need to watch that sometime soon.

I think Eli was joking about another year :dunno:

Well I guess I misread your post... which is now gone... I had thought that it was You and Jeremy. Sorry.

Okay Rich. Do you need a nomination for VP? I'll nominate you for free, but votes cost :pirate1:.

We may just have a Dick in the number 1 and 2 spots. Can we get another Richard for Treasurer?

Rich

Back