• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale - 97+ XJ parts

green with gray interior.

have most parts, except rear axle.
parts will be avaliable next week.

were you running a locker up front?

how about a the rocker switches down below the radio? if they are dark grey i would like them.

Last edited:
carpet, most of the plastic trim & screws that hold the carpet down and cover the wires around the rim of the floorpan and the plastic trim over the wheelwells (all interior basically). Also rear hatch latch/striker assembly w/key ideally, possibly driver's seat and door...

Whew, that's a lot! I could come pick up, let me know what of that you've got and what you'd want for what. Thanks in advance.

got the 2 front doors, front fenders, all 4 plastic fender flares, header panel (w/ turn signals/bezels/grille), front bumper.

price for the package? i can pick up

What trim level XJ are we talking? Cloth or leather seats? Front skid? Overhead console?

I need front header panel and front passenger fender... I'll be in Greensboro all next week.

if its a 4 door and the interior is dark gray, I need the a pillar trim piece for the drivers side and a factory fog lamp switch shipped to 92614 if you have em...

Back