• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Auto Trans AW4 98-01 4x4 version

KPTHEMP

That's Me
NAXJA Member
need a new trans, mine is toast will travel, my pull a part is dry for 4x4 models

Last I looked, Pull a Part had 3 late model XJs and Music City had 2. Not sure if the tranny needs to come from a late model, and not sure if the ones in the PAP and Music City are 4x4.

It's probably longer than you want to wait, but I'm hitting both of those yards and Express in Lavergne on March 13.

If you get one and it has the NSS on it can I buy the old NSS off your transmission? IDK if its too far but I think I saw a transmission on NC4X4.com!

Last I looked, Pull a Part had 3 late model XJs and Music City had 2. Not sure if the tranny needs to come from a late model, and not sure if the ones in the PAP and Music City are 4x4.

It's probably longer than you want to wait, but I'm hitting both of those yards and Express in Lavergne on March 13.
Yeah i went to PAP and Music yesterday, they were either 2wd or 97, its gotta be 98-01 4x4 model for wiring purposes and sensors

If you get one and it has the NSS on it can I buy the old NSS off your transmission? IDK if its too far but I think I saw a transmission on NC4X4.com!
yes will do, and I'll keep an eye out if i can snag one for ya in the mean time

If anyone sees one at a pap or anywhere else for sale post a link here or PM me,
Thanks
KP :patriot:

Back