• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 YJ

Cnickgo

Do you need assistance?
Ok guys I'm done with a Wrangler, want to DD a MJ. $3000 for NAXJA folk and close friends. Pass it on to anyone you might think would be interested. I'm going to copy my craigslist ad I tried to write it for the common public, so excuse the vernacular.

Considering selling my 1995 YJ. Has 41k on the odometer. This is my daily driver and very reliable. I will take it on any length trip without worry. Its at the 2.5L 4 cylinder, ax5 5-speed manual, 231 transfercase. Will trade for a Comanche, or a low mileage Cherokee (XJ) with a small lift that is clean and unmolested. I don't need to sell this, only considering it because I want to get back into a XJ/MJ. My price is $3200 with the stock wheels and 215/75/15 Kelly Safari ATRs. $3600 with the stock wheels and 30x9.50x15 BFG ATs. $3800 with the Eccos that are currently on the Jeep. and 30x9.50 BFG ATs.

215/75/15 Kellys are at 4-5/32s.
30/9.50/15 BFG ATs- One tire at 2-3/32s. Two tires at 6/32s. One tire brand new tread.

The good:
New Rampage frameless Trail Top. This top is awesome, no frame to fold back. Zip out the rear windows, store them in a bag in the top and it's converted to a safari top.
New Pioneer Radio and dash speakers. they are more than loud enough to hear top on or off.
New VDP locking center console. This is a must with a soft top.
All original carpet, seats are in good condition no tears.
Have mirror relocation bracket I have not installed

New within last 5,000 miles:
O2 Sensor
Fuel Pump and filter
Starter
MAP sensor
Ignition Coil
Sparkplugs and wires
IAC Valve
TPS
CPS
Distributor
Rotor button
Rear brake lines
Rear wheel cylinders
Oil Change at 40,000
I have spares for most of the items mentioned as well.

The Bad:
Needs the seal underneath the windshield replaced to fix "leaky dash"
Needs new upper door frames to fit perfect. Current frames are for the sliding glass skins and do not seal against the lower door. It doesn't let in rain but does let in cold air (the heater solves that issue very well though).
Needs a new hard line ran from the gas tank vent to the charcoal canister. For full asking price I can do this for you.
Seat belts retract slowly. They stay tight while wearing them, but if over extended they need some help retracting. This is common in the YJs. Not a safety concern at all, but can be a nuisance when you get out of the Jeep and they don't retract all the way as expected.

The Ugly:
This Jeep started its life in PA, it does have rust. there is surface rust on the undercarriage and frame, but has not compromised anything structurally. The previous owner started removing said rust and painting, you could continue this. There are some holes in the rockers. Driver floorboard has a couple holes under the carpet.

13+-+2

IMG_1183.JPG

So what you're sayin is...we won't be taking the YJ halfway up can opener at the Crawl?

Like.....

Back