• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT gas saver dd...the do-work camry

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
i don't see this generating much interest but i'll give it a shot. looking to trade the camry for something 4x4 to dd. This is one of the most reliable cars i've ever driven, has enough power to tow a small utility trailer, and in all seriousness probably dumb of me to try and get rid of it. Its not pretty, hard by hail (sheetmetal dents all glass is good), but mechanically i have been very ocd about its maintenance.

1992 toyota camry, auto, 3vzfe v6. 113k miles
-power windows
-power locks
-55w hid lights (5000k white color)
-dei remote start
-ice cold ac
-2 inch hitch reciever
-alloy wheels
-recent brakes tires and full tuneup, it will get its scheduled oil and trans fluid changes for new owner. not due for a timing belt until 160k

i am the third owner of the car, i bought it with 65k on it and have all the original dealer documents. The interior is super clean and comfortable and everything works. Gas mileage has proven to be an avg of 22 with up to 26 on the highway. It will tow up to around 1200lbs ive towed atv's, scrap, jetskis etc and it does great.

looking to trade for a nice midsize 4x4 suv of the same year, really looking for a similar year cherokee. willing to trade into something newer that may have mild issues but whatever it is it has to be dd'able right off the bat. I'll also consider trades for others (4 runners, pathfinders, maybe the right 1st gen explorer) if you know anyone who needs a solid dd who doesn't have jeep disease :D for the right offer id be inclined to let the touchscreen bluetooth kenwood go with it, but i also have an older alpine cd player i'll install if the new owner wants a cd player and not the stock yota tape player

Back