• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built D30 Raleigh NC

Cnickgo

Do you need assistance?
Alright I've decided to sell the built d30 I was going to put under the red rocket. I've outgrown it before I even installed it.

HP D30
4.56 gears open carrier
Red alloy tube seals
Solid diff cover
Trussed
WJ knuckles and calipers
OTK dom steering 1 ton TREs hiem end track bar
Currently set up for 3-link, missing passenger side UCA mount
NIB yukon alloy inner shafts

$800 total with the inner shafts, what I have in it. Was told it will need some ball joints, don't know which ones. Get some outer shafts and ujoints and its ready to go. Would definitely consider trades on something 2-stroked, 2 or 4 wheels or hull :). Can deliver to the Crawl.

Also can include a rear d44 housing and parts for cheap so you can build a matching rear.

Last edited:
IIRC for the ball joints you need WJ lowers and XJ uppers. Well the uppers are the same WJ or XJ.

Alright I've decided to sell the built d30 I was going to put under the red rocket. I've outgrown it before I even installed it.

HP D30
4.56 gears open carrier
Red alloy tube seals
Solid diff cover
Trussed
WJ knuckles and calipers
OTK dom steering 1 ton TREs hiem end track bar
Currently set up for 3-link, missing passenger side UCA mount
NIB yukon alloy inner shafts

$800 total with the inner shafts, what I have in it. Was told it will need some ball joints, don't know which ones. Get some outer shafts and ujoints and its ready to go. Would definitely consider trades on something 2-stroked, 2 or 4 wheels or hull :). Can deliver to the Crawl.

Also can include a rear d44 housing and parts for cheap so you can build a matching rear.

Sound like a nice axle you have there.

Back