• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB RENIX head.

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for one in good shape in ready to run condition. Love to get ehxaust manifold as well no matter the condition. Located in Knoxville, TN. 865.556.9999.

Looking for one in good shape in ready to run condition. Love to get ehxaust manifold as well no matter the condition. Located in Knoxville, TN. 865.556.9999.

I have one that is on the RENIX motor my son blew up. It should be good since it was running otherwise. I do not have an exhaust manifold.

$100 for the head "as is". I have no idea how to get it to K-ville

Need an entire engine? I have both still attached to a 1988 4.0 tht ran okay when parked six years ago... For one case of good beer and a donation to Blue Ribbon Coalition, its all yours! I'm about 5 hours east of Kville though, NC 28327.

Need an entire engine? I have both still attached to a 1988 4.0 tht ran okay when parked six years ago... For one case of good beer and a donation to Blue Ribbon Coalition, its all yours! I'm about 5 hours east of Kville though, NC 28327.

Hey now for that kind of money I'll come get it...... How much of a donation? Beer of choice? I think I have two or three heads laying around Matt.

Back