• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

possible crown king run?

chvynova-71

NAXJA Forum User
wondering if anyone would be interested in a crown king run or some mild table mesa wheeling. shooting for early march seeing how rockfest is the end of march.

sat or sunday is good with me. ive never done the whole trail, so as long as someone knows the route... week end of 3/3 or 3/10?
I have a laundry list of things to get done before the run. coil spacers, exhaust, axle joints, x member..
Now accepting free labor on the jeep. beer and pizza provided

I'll have to look at details on this trail. Do you exit/enter the same place? I trailer mine so that would be necessary for me

yea but if we go early enough brandon you can get to the top and back down no problem ive done it many times. Im in for a march 3rd run.

Just did CK at the end of last month. They bulldozed the "hard" part at the end, as well as cleaning up the shelf road out of the mine area. No real wheeling left, now it's more of a trail ride. Still pretty up there.

I was up there last December. The last section is gone now. But, the middle parts are getting more fun. Still worth it for smooth mellow ride imho.

i can only make the trip on sunday the 11th. any one else down for a sunday run? this will be my wife first time out wheeling and she works on sat til 3pm so we will be headed out to stay a night and then wheel on sun.

Back