• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vee Lake

Hay,looks like fun to me ,well done i think.
I am currently working on my 96 at the moment with visions of making it to Yellow Knife in the near future,well probably wont be till next year actually.
So far i have driven the Alaska Highway 13 times so i am looking forward to another trip soon,also want to go to Deadhorse etc.

I will be on the lookout for one of those license plates ay,if someone happens to have a used one kicking around ,hint,hint?

Hope to see you guys one of these days,,,,,,,,Lee from Warshington state

Low Range said:
Hay,looks like fun to me ,well done i think.
I am currently working on my 96 at the moment with visions of making it to Yellow Knife in the near future,well probably wont be till next year actually.
So far i have driven the Alaska Highway 13 times so i am looking forward to another trip soon,also want to go to Deadhorse etc.

I will be on the lookout for one of those license plates ay,if someone happens to have a used one kicking around ,hint,hint?

Hope to see you guys one of these days,,,,,,,,Lee from Warshington state

Hey No worries, if you want a plate, we can help, p'ming ya! Thanks for the compliments! You are welcome here anyday!

Jeff

time_for_rhino_lining.jpg

Looks like a good time for Rhino lining :)

Thanks Guys,

Yeah we do a weekly run wth vids, keep a watch out for them we try to have a blast with our buddies come the weekend!

Jeff

Back