• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my XJ is for sale

curious how much axles sold for? I was very interested and had a buyer for mine if they would have went up. I would have gone $1000

axles are sold for 2k for the pair.

and yes bumpers are still for sale.

jeep is in TN. go back and forth frequently, and half the time i head back thru 'bama and 280 right thru auburn and opeleika

that's great. If you could email me at [email protected] and send me some more pics i'd love to take that rear tire swing off your hands. I got cash waiting for it.

only good rear pic i have is on my photobucket page:

DSC00205-1.jpg

jeep is in TN. go back and forth frequently, and half the time i head back thru 'bama and 280 right thru auburn and opeleika

That's convenient...I'm one exit from 280 on 459...right off the highway:sunshine:

so as things sit right now:

axles are pending
lights are sold
rear bumper is sold
front bumper is pending
currie steering is pending

Kris, well a lot has changed since we talked last. :tear: Wow! Sorry you had to go this route but ya gotta do what ya gotta do I guess!

PM me a price for the whole AW4 setup. Transmission, TCU, linkage, shifter (etc)

Thanks!

Dang, whats left Kris? Havent seen you at work in a while.

Is the motor running? What kinda shape is it in and how much?

rear bumper is still for sale.

roof rack is still for sale.

winch is still for sale.

ghost.....right now it wont start....i think it got mud up on the CPS and we just need to clean it really well and it'll crank right back up. other than that, 205k on the motor, runs well and clean.

if someone wants a roller cherokee, the body on this one is good. there will be stock axles going back underneath it, and stock wheels and tires. windshield is cracked and the windows dont really like to go up and down, but they work.

Where is the xj/motor? I know you said TN but not exactly where. Once you part everything what would you want for the body/motor?

PM sent on bumper!

XJ/motor is in clarksville TN. (semi western edge next to KY)

would ask 600 for the XJ/engine. it'll have everything on it but the bumpers, rock rails, roofrack, and tail lights.

Back