• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Y-Link Upgrades!

Rock Yacht

NAXJA Member #1242
NAXJA Member
We have an overstock of earl model (pre-00') Y-Link upgrades on the shelf and limit strap kits so before summer wheeling sets in you better get one installed on your XJ! These are our new style bellypan and they are made to work with our new dual-triangulated 4-link coil conversion. So if your wanting to convert to our tri-4 later this is a great way to split up the cost! Our XJ upgrades are excluded from the NAXJA discount because we have them priced low all the time so if you've been waiting, now's your chance to save some extra bucks!

But who cares about the details! You wanna know the price! (retail $ in..().)

Bellypan & Strap kit - $860.00 ($919.90) + $140.00 S&H to anywhere in the lower 48, limited to quantities on hand.

Here's some pics to add to the enticement!! :D

DSC00961.JPG

DSC00966.JPG

Call 307-775-9565 to order!!!

THX

Rod

We have an overstock of earl model (pre-00') Y-Link upgrades on the shelf and limit strap kits so before summer wheeling sets in you better get one installed on your XJ!
Bellypan & Strap kit - $860.00 ($919.90) + $140.00 S&H to anywhere in the lower 48, limited to quantities on hand.

THX

Rod

Rod,
Will this fit on an '01 four door sport?? I'm looking to upgrade in the near future.
Thank you,
Andy

PS. I didn't buy the XJ with the missing bolts....and side plates.

Rod,
Will this fit on an '01 four door sport?? I'm looking to upgrade in the near future.
Thank you,
Andy

PS. I didn't buy the XJ with the missing bolts....and side plates.

The 00'-01' take a slightly differant bellypan, but I'll do the same deal on those. It may just take a few days for them to ship because I'm completely out and waiting for more to be assembled.

Glad to hear you didn't buy it, after seeing those pics and noticing that parts were missing, it didn't seem like a good idea.

THX

Back