• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO chapter M&G pics/report.

KRONIK

NAXJA Forum User
i had a great time today! it was a great turn out of about 30 rigs.

Oldman(chapter pres.) didnt bring his XJ
he drove his "lemon" Chrysler and parked in the XJ parking area.:twak:
hahahaha. just glad you could make it Tom!

thank you all who made it out!

jtwrapper- big thanks to you for hauling the RTI ramp!!!!

i made it out with a dollar left in my pocket after shirt, food and NAXJA stickers!:laugh3:

pics are loading now.

oh ya. i scored 860/1000 on the RTI ramp. what did you get?

thanks again to all who made it!
he wants us to come back and hold another one soon!

Last edited:
Back in Thornton. It was great to see those I know and meet some new friends.
A huge thanks to Kronik for putting this together and thanks to JWTrapper for bringing the ramp and Troy for the discos.
I have a new vice now....the Culver's sourdough burger!
Wish i could have made the wheeling portion of the trip but I didn't get my tires on quick enough.
Lots of great people and tons of inspiration for future projects.
Awesome day!

Btw, I got 61 inches on the ramp, I don't know what that calculates to for an official score.

That was really cool to see people and be able to put a face to a name (and learn real names too for that matter although I probably won't remember any of them!)

IMG_0350.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0358.JPG

Thanks KRONIK for setting it up and it was great to meet everyone! (I won't bother posting my RTI ramp "score" as it was pretty effing embarrassing!)

Danny
nWOu5WQfaAYcH1NA_7H5GtftgsRmCZLCweu3XaY8Z4w

It was awesome to finally meet a bunch of you guys, wish I could have stayed longer at the M&G.

Should the pre m&g trail run have it's own trip report or should we just dump all pictures associated with this day here?

Great time today even though I did blow up a brake line getting off of the interstate. Thank goodness I was able to get stopped for the stop light. lol

I totally forgot to bring the camera so my wife only took a couple of me on the ramp with my phone. Not too bad, I got 84" I believe on my short arm lift.

2011-04-23144929.jpg

2011-04-23144959.jpg

I wanted to keep the front fender trimming where it currently is, but it's clear that something has to change. I don't know if I want to bump stop it any more, so I suppose I'll have to think about cutting more off of the fenders.

I had a great time today, the run up Eagle Rock was super fun minus the bitter cold drive up Old Stage Rd that morning. Jeep did great and is totally living up to my desires for a rig that can run the hard stuff and at the same time be fun and comfortable on the easy stuff. It soaked up the bumps very well and amazingly even without suspension seats my back isn't stiff and sore after a day of wheeling.

It was definitely good to meet the newer faces and get out there wheeeling with the CO Chapter again, it had been too long since I'd done a group run like this. Unfortunately I neveer did take any picture so I have none to post up. I also missed out on the RTI ramp which sucked for me, rigght when I finally decided it was worth unloading the Jeep just to flex on the ramp it was gone. Oh well, I'll catchi it next time.

Kronik, great job man. You took off before I could find you but it was an awesome turn out and great location. Major Kudos to you for getting it going.

Back