• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Cherokeefever

NAXJA Forum User
Well we needed an new tread so here it is.
Well i finally got my onboard air hooked up
Picture001-8.jpg

Picture002-8.jpg

Put gas in it... drove it... came home... lol

while it's been in the air on four 6ton Stands, and the axles are dropped, I sat in it, started it and let it warm up (first time in 3 weeks) and blared some sad country music..

then realized i hadnt opened the garage door or window, and began to fall asleep while it was running:shhh:

Found out the 3 bolts that hold the mount to the block for the pass side motor mount where snaped off!!!!! :flame:
My oil filter is dented to hell.
My motor is resting on the fender....:smsoap:

Found out the 3 bolts that hold the mount to the block for the pass side motor mount where snaped off!!!!! :flame:
My oil filter is dented to hell.
My motor is resting on the fender....:smsoap:

This happened to me 3 times until I installed a set of MORE motor mounts. Hasn't happened since. One time I had to have a bolt extraction expert (yes there is such a thing), to extract one of the bolts cause I couldn't get it out of the block. My advise, put some after market motor mounts in it now rather then waiting for it to happen again.

I finally put mud flaps on my jeep! lol now i know the cops are just messing with me if i get pulled over... Cherokeefever, what size fittings did you use to hook your airlines to the ac pump? Is that orange part a water air seperator or an atuomatic tool oiler?

unbolted the 609 and measured for front axle shafts. Gusseted the trackbar mount. :thumbup:

This happened to me 3 times until I installed a set of MORE motor mounts. Hasn't happened since. One time I had to have a bolt extraction expert (yes there is such a thing), to extract one of the bolts cause I couldn't get it out of the block. My advise, put some after market motor mounts in it now rather then waiting for it to happen again.

I'm thinking I'll go brown dog

I finished up the water pump crap I started yesterday. she's running really cool now :)

Covered it in silicone hoping to stop the leak.

I finally put mud flaps on my jeep! lol now i know the cops are just messing with me if i get pulled over... Cherokeefever, what size fittings did you use to hook your airlines to the ac pump? Is that orange part a water air seperator or an atuomatic tool oiler?

I drilled and taped to an 3/8 pipe fitting i think and yes that`s an self oiler in front

Installed my throttle body spacer and additional throttle cable bracket risers. Clenaed all the mud out of the engine bay. And then sat and looked at my pathetic toyo h/t's longing to get some flippin 31's!!!!

drove 70 + miles helping a friend get stuff done.

Back