• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

B double E double R un request 2010

Root.

Barq's is not root beer
IBC is the worst of the quality brands.
1919 is preferred, but unless someone wants to buy a keg of it.

Rev

Never had 1919 or heard of it for that matter. I'm with ya on the Barq's and IBC though. A&W is still my favorite store bought root beer. There is a local joint here in town that makes their own root beer. It's good stuff. I remember Dad and I making a run out to "Dukes" just to bring home a gallon of root beer. Good stuff....
A&W is my favorite store bought root beer.

Never had 1919 or heard of it for that matter. I'm with ya on the Barq's and IBC though. A&W is still my favorite store bought root beer. There is a local joint here in town that makes their own root beer. It's good stuff. I remember Dad and I making a run out to "Dukes" just to bring home a gallon of root beer. Good stuff....
A&W is my favorite store bought root beer.

Moab Brewery root beer was nice. Maybe we could get that shipped out.

We have a Root Beer flavored vodka at the bar.

It is not good but better then some root beer I have had

Rootbeer vodka + vanilla Schnapps = Rootbeer Float.

Anyone want beer from the east coast/northeast? I'll be bringing at least a case from my local brewery (the Ithaca Beer Co).

Anything you guys want, that I should bring from my neck of the woods?

Anyone want beer from the east coast/northeast? I'll be bringing at least a case from my local brewery (the Ithaca Beer Co).

Anything you guys want, that I should bring from my neck of the woods?
X2 on this - if I show up, what do you guys want from mass/surrounding area? Already got wachusett blueberry on the list. I'll also probably bring some non local... to include a case or so of blue moon, some assorted sam adams, likely some leffe blonde, some brooklyn black chocolate stout, and whatever the hell else I happen to have in the pantry when I pack.

ROOT BEER?!?! Go back to Jeepforum!!
:doh:

But in all reality...:cheers:

Don't talk like that unless you want to get charged extra for Rough Country stuff!

Back