• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks for a Great time everyone

I am the one who swapped for a 8.25C to scrap the Ultimate D35 in the campgroud. I dont get to talk to you (everyone whom helped me) to get your name, please tell me so I can give you my thank you! I think I should say thank you to everybody who went to the WF! I sometime think there's too many of people who are willing to help!!!!!! THANK YOU!

Dude, I gotta give you some props for swapping that axle on the trailers just so you could wheel today too. I didn't get to meet you but saw you working furiously on the rig to get it ready.

thanks for all the well wishes...i'll cover the details on how sneaky i was in a thread later this week...

mac 'drunk again' gyvr

Saturday night, you could have stolen Dan Wheelers underwear and he wouldn't have noticed.

Friday too! I got chit for my user name from him that night. I had to re-introduce myself when we talked on Saturday. :D

95' heep. I was happy to see you get it off the trailer and going again, I probably would have thrown in the towel, though good thing you had the spare lined up already! I was in the campsite next to you, did what I could. :thumbup:

I will also give thanks for the great time! Bonfire(s) were what I expected, but the wheeling as well as the little assistance I got was above par! Thanks to 87manche, and the computer engineer for getting my e-fan revived.

Hope the guy in the black 2nd gen with cooling probs as well made it home okay!

Sorry I'm bad with names in brief encounters! But the faces I will remember.

Last edited:
I am the one who swapped for a 8.25C to scrap the Ultimate D35 in the campgroud. I dont get to talk to you (everyone whom helped me) to get your name, please tell me so I can give you my thank you! I think I should say thank you to everybody who went to the WF! I sometime think there's too many of people who are willing to help!!!!!! THANK YOU!

I'll second what 97XJ2 said. Brett, you have a lot more dedication than I do. At that point I'd probably give up and thrown it on the trailer. Was glad to see you got it fixed and were gone and out wheeling on Sunday.

Nice meeting you and Corey.

It was a great time. Glad to finally put some faces to names. I took exactly 582 pictures so I'll be working on getting those into photobucket. The glare of the sun and the guy from the mag kept getting in the way, but i made some work :roflmao:

Back