• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G Ideas...

5-90

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have a good idea for a M&G site that's easy for everyone to get to from San Jose to Sac? Just wondering - I've talked to a bunch of guys around here, and it would be nice to put names to faces...

Oh - it would probably be best to do this on a Saturday afternoon - seems quite a few of us have night school to deal with (like meself...)

5-90

5-90 said:
Anyone have a good idea for a M&G site that's easy for everyone to get to from San Jose to Sac? Just wondering - I've talked to a bunch of guys around here, and it would be nice to put names to faces...

Oh - it would probably be best to do this on a Saturday afternoon - seems quite a few of us have night school to deal with (like meself...)

5-90

Saturday afternoon would be good for me. I live in Citrus Heights but could probably make a meeting once every fe months or so. Maybe we can have a Sacramento & Bay Area rotation where we switch off every month. The idea of having the meeting at Prarie City ohv in Rancho Cordova sounded good to a lot of people me included. Maybe we can meet at Hollister during the bay area meet & wheel. It's not expensive to get in to the park and we can mayve have a bbq as well. I like the idea of having some form of off-roading incorporated with a meet & greet. What's do fun about sitting around a table taking jeep when we could be a little wheeling in as well? I like to see that you guys are in school and that we have a pretty deverse group of xj guys in the chapter. I finished my bachelors in Acct and moved out to Cali from the Chicago burbs.
Troy

Ya - those of us in night classes are hindered by meets during the week. I'd have to play shotgun or spotter for any trailing right now tho - running stock with 31's and wicked spring sag doesn't make for good off-road articulation...

Also, remember that not all of us in school are "new" - I'm just getting around to going back after leaving Purdue in 1987... I'm working on an AA as a Tool & Die Maker, and them I'm going to transfer to Northern Arizona U for either a BS or MS as a Mechanical Engineer....

5-90

5-90 you should cruise by happy dayz on wed night. i know you said you have school. mostly tj's but there are couple of xj's. www.bayarea4x4.com puts it on. starts at 6:00 and goes till everybody leaves. bascom and union. check out the site. just met these jokers in feb. :D

Kernel said:
5-90 you should cruise by happy dayz on wed night. i know you said you have school. mostly tj's but there are couple of xj's. www.bayarea4x4.com puts it on. starts at 6:00 and goes till everybody leaves. bascom and union. check out the site. just met these jokers in feb. :D

I'll be down there Wednesday. Gotta drop off some coils to one of the TJ guys.

Jes

Did you sell those things already? Damn!

CRASH

i want to see your cage jes so i'll be there.

i'll either be in the xj or mj. the xj hasn't been driven for a couple of weeks so maybe i'll jump in it.... battery is probably dead though. i guess i have something to do tonight. :D

the rig is up and going so if it starts after work i should be there.

Back