• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre-garage sale sale, tools, toolboxes, bike rack

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
I'd rather give you guys some deals, instead of dealing with garage sale shoppers.

Still have the Makita 6510LVR, 3/8" variable speed reversing drill, 3 amps, 0-1050 rpm, $20

Also have a Hitachi 10" compound miter saw, C10FCE2, used one time. I bought it for it's smaller size and light weight, but my Dewalt 12" compound and Makita 12" slide compound are just too much nicer. $80

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000V5Z6RG/ref=oss_product

Craftsman tool box, it was mounted in one of my vans so is a little beat up, but all the drawers still work fine, $20

Used steel tool box and new plastic tool box, $5 OBO each

Barrecrafters (now Sportrack), older version of their model A882, clamps to factory or other roof rack and holds and locks two bikes, $60 OBO

John can you hold that craftsman tool box until Brewfest? That is if Brad doesn't mind lugging things back in his truck.

John can you hold that craftsman tool box until Brewfest? That is if Brad doesn't mind lugging things back in his truck.

No problem.

Put me down for the small steel box, John. Same as Aaron, I'll grab it from you at Brewfest.

You got it.

Bringing this one back up also...

:cheers:

Back