• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHY DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR SHIRT ON!?!?!!

53guy

NAXJA Forum User
Oh, I know! Because we can't order yet!!! Ok, you lazy people! Get some pride and buy just one shirt! Hell, its getting colder now and we don't want to be cold and wheeling, now do we!? Buy a sweat shirt instead!!! Go and visit our SE Chapter Merchandise thread and place your order!

Im with you all the way 53guy i just want my shirt. People seriously these shirts are great and its getting colder your going to need some warm clothes might as well have a XJ on it right? Buy just one and one for the girlfriend like me :D

I like my shirt, and my wife likes her sweatshirt!:wave:
oh, and the sticker's on the truck:party:

Yes! Please order!! I'm new & don't have a shirt - But I have in an order! We need enough for Heather to place an order so I can have a shirt!!

jmowens said:
Yes! Please order!! I'm new & don't have a shirt - But I have in an order! We need enough for Heather to place an order so I can have a shirt!!
No one should go shirtless! This is America...............:patriot:

Back