• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm moving to the dark side. Selling my jeep.

csudman

NAXJA Forum User
Its time, I've got the xj for sale. Here

I'm gonna put a big post in the 4-sale section. I'm only askin 3500.00 for it. I think thats more than resonanble. The bumpers and the lift alone would cost that much. But I just wanted to say I had a great time meeting some of the members.

I've got a lot of blood and sweat into my jeep but I just feel like its time for a change. I'm planning on a early 90's xtracab toy, cutting the frame off at the cab and a 4-link rear. SAS front. 36's. But you all probably dont care about that. Anyway, I'll stop in and see what's new and cool in the xj world. And maybe go on another ride if you'll have me.

Thanks
CJ

you are welcome to ride with me if i ever get the rear fixed on mine.

You'll be back!..I'll save your seat..I used to be Toyota all the way and still like em, they're tough as nails, but in my area Toyota parts are like gold. I've paid more for a yota 5 speed than for a whole descent XJ. But if I strike it rich I'd like to have another one......maybe with a 4.0 an auto tranny from an XJ ,that would be a perfect combo. Good luck with your project sounds good,

I dont care what you wheel in as long as you don't mind me! Keep in touch!

What axles you have under it? Any interest in trading my d30/44 combo w/ 3.55s for your setup+ some cash? Im sure you have heard before you will never get the money out of your upgrades. LEt me know, Tim

Back