• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Driver's seat

Andy Steiner

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Ratsafrgin!$&#($!*$_%@#

Broke the driver's seat again. This is the third time. Time to stop fixin' and start replacing.

Not that anybody is likely to have one laying around, but it can't hurt to ask.

Driver's side
Full power
Heated
Tan leather
1999 (I believe that any 97+ will fit)

Second question... anybody know of that junkyard website that one can search nationwide for parts? URL please?

Thanks.

Good luck Andy. When I needed a new drivers seat there were none to be found except junkers in worse shape. Mastercraft, PRP, Corbeau, maybe even the Bestop replacement seats for Wranglers might work.

Is this the one ? http://car-part.com/

Good luck Andy. When I needed a new drivers seat there were none to be found except junkers in worse shape. Mastercraft, PRP, Corbeau, maybe even the Bestop replacement seats for Wranglers might work.

All of those have those side support bolsters than don't allow my rather portly behind a comfy seat, so to speak. I tried a bunch at SEMA two weeks ago. Worse case, I need another power track to repair the motor and another seat frame that's not already welded up. It might be easier to find an upholstery shop that can do all the work.

That's it. Thank you.

Back