• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Jeep Cheroke 4dr Sport auto 4wd black/black

T to the B

NAXJA Forum User
txt is quickest.... 865-363-6664 (Tony)

This has been my daily driver for around a year and half. I love this jeep...it's one of those you'll "regret ever selling", but i'm gonna try'n reduce the fleet down.

Typical knicks and scrapes on a 14 year old vehicle, some little interior stuff....typical cherokee stuff. Reliable as the sun in the day and the moon at night. Has around 160,000 miles on it. Power windows locks...all work, tinted windows, tires around 20%, brakes seem good, get a squeal every now and then. 4wd works perfect.

Would ultimately trade this in on a newer truck, but would rather keep this in the "off road" family for someone that wants to maybe keep DD'ing or budget boost it with some 31's and have a blast in the woods with a good straight solid Cherokee.

I really don't wanna craigslist this thing and listen to tire kickers and BS'ers.

Again, it has some cosmetic issues but they've never bothered me. Would like to get 3,000 o.b.o. located in Lenoir City, TN

This being the "99" year, it's the last of the hi-pinion D30 front axle, has the big 297x axle joints, higher output electric fan, has the good breathing intake manifold and most of the newer model changeover bugs worked out. Has the 29 spline 8.25, with a regular 231 trans case(2hi, 4hi, 4lo)

Last edited:
Wish I saw this sooner... Not suprised it sold so fast!

Back