• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Co Chapter 2015-2016 Vice President Nomination Thread

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
Nominations for the 2015 Chapter vice-president position will now be accepted.

Please contact all parties before nominating them to ensure they are willing to accept your nomination. You must be a red letter member and member of the Colorado Chapter to nominate, second, etc.

Refrain from discussion in this thread. Please post only nominations, seconds and acceptance by the applicable members (anything else will be deleted).
'About me' threads can be started separately in this forum for those who are nominated.

Voting starts on Nov 15th.

BOD approved vice-president job responsibilities:

Responsibilities of the the VP will take on duties as needed throughout the course of their term. This includes but is not limited to backup to the president, and back up to the treasurer. Also being a voice for the club in the absence of the president (whether temporary or permanent). The VP will take over as president in the event the president resigns, is removed or recalled from that position.

The VP shall attempt to make the yearly NAXJA event at their own expense, unless approved otherwise by the BOD.

The VP must participate in meetings and votes.

The VP must be able to look at issues from a non-biased position (as much as possible) and look out for the best outcome for the chapter.

The VP must have a "team" attitude. The BOD is the team. The VP must be able to work with and be able to compromise with other players on the team.

The VP must be willing, to be assigned tasks, assign tasks, and to look for opportunities to improve the club.

The VP must be able to balance life and the club. Understanding that life is more important, there still has to be a dedication to the club.

Flores

Last edited:
I nominate Justin (freerider15)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, where is you "about me" thread??? :)

Edit: You can go ahead and respond to the question I asked of the other candidates: What are some of the things you would like to see happen in the chapter, over the next two years?

Last edited:
I took it as a "yes."

Back