• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Work days Oct. 21st-22nd

2offroad

NAXJA Forum User
This weekend we are having a big task. We are going to put up guardrail for the parallel trail at Kodiak rock. We need as many hands a possible, so if there is any way please come on out, the more people we have the less work it is. Bring lunch and water, gloves are helpful. 9am at the hunt camp.

The more hands that show up the less work there is.

I am actually planning on attending this one.... are you shocked?

hey Glenn, this is Jackie.
He is SHOCKED!!! as he is laying on the floor and drooling right now.

2offroad said:
hey Glenn, this is Jackie.
He is SHOCKED!!! as he is laying on the floor and drooling right now.
HA HA! :yelclap: :looney: :clap: :roflmao: :rof:

Want to keep this up front in peoples plans.

I'll be there. Do you need anything besides bodies? tools, stuff? Let me know I might be able to help.

Jeepsloth said:
I'll be there. Do you need anything besides bodies? tools, stuff? Let me know I might be able to help.
Just show up with food and drinks that you need for the day, camping is free at arrowhead.

2offroad said:
bump to top.
Um, evil thought that included your wife. Deleted! :conceited

From email

It's that time again volunteers...

This month we have a big project weekend ahead of us... We plan to install the guardrail up at Kodak Rock's bypass... This will not be to block the bypass but to keep it from going any further into the wooded area... This is a big project and we need all of those who can join us to do so... If you have been putting off joining us for a cooler weekend, it's cooler... If you have been planning to come and haven't made it, time is running out... For those with kids, trash bags will be supplied also as there is trash to be picked up in and around the area...

We hope to see you there...

M.Hall
Uwharrie Recreation Association
www.Uwharrieinfo.us

It's this weekend. please try and make it, at least one day.

2offroad said:
It's this weekend. please try and make it, at least one day.
I'll be there Saturday 4 sure.

Today went well and they had a good turn out. We put up about 7 24' sections of guardrail and about 11 10' sections to keep people out of the woods at kodak. To quote mark these are great they are harder to tear down and cannot be used for fire wood!

Nothing sucks more to see the fence you just put that day in a fire pit that night.

Back