• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks to all those who make NACfest possible!!

foxwar71

NAXJA Forum User
NACfest is my favorite event of the year and I would like to thank everybody who helps put it together for all of us. Because of life's more important issues sometimes, not everybody could be there that should have been for the good times to be had. For those good times to be had, alot of hard work has to be put it. I tried my best to help out with what I could this year. Doing so really showed me how hard it can be behind the scenes. It takes the sacrifice of your own free time so others can enjoy theirs. Afterall, this is supposed to be a fun and relaxing vacation!! The NAC BOD and others involved put together a great event for us to all enjoy like the dinner, camping, raffle, and other things that go on.

Its always good to see people from the NAC that I don't see outside of NACfest and Rocktoberfest. I've made some good friends and its always a pleasure to be around everyone. Memories are made that will always be remembered, even if we can't always talk about them ;) What happens at NACfest, stays at NACfest!!

Thanks everybody!!

Apparently Ross was abducted by aliens at NACfest and a much nicer and considerate version of him was put in his place.

I agree, even though I couldn't attend, thanks everyone.

Thanks to everyone who made it possible, my first NAC fest, certainly wont be my last!! It was a pleasure meeting you guys!

Thank you, it was a great time as always

Thanks everyone for coming out...for better or for worse, it's all of you that keep this thing going.

Sorry if I was a bit harsh telling everyone to keep it quiet...as I said, I'd be the first one right along with y'all having fun, but this weekend in particular I have to step it back a notch or two. Hope nobody took it personally. ;)

Some people left a bit to be desired with campsite cleanliness when they checked out...just because you put garbage/cans/bottles/etc in a fire pit doesn't mean it magically disappears. More on this later.

We haven't gotten kicked out yet so I'm looking forward to the October event and I hope to see you all there again.

I admit that I was considering skipping this year due to low attendance issues.

Boy I'm sure glad I didn't. I had a heck of a good time!!!! The whole event ran great.

I got to wheel with Andy, Stefan, Matt, Johnny, John, John, Rich, Rob, Rob, Todd, and all their respective passengers. I ran greens, blues, blacks, and reds. I ended up with minimal damage. Seriously, what more could I ask for????

Thanks everyone!

I had a great time and thanks to all who helped. Sorry I missed the BBQ and didn't say bye to a bunch of people. I admit I just left quietly because it would be quicker than making the rounds... Had to get back to MA for my plans on Sunday.

Glad to hear everyone had a great time!
Again, I'm sorry I couldn't make it down.

What did everyone think of the shirt colors and the new plaque design?

thanks for everyone who makes this possible great to see a bunch of new people and see some familiar faces from last year.

bill i like the color of the shirts

Shirts and plaques looked good, Bill.

Once again, a good time. I really needed a couple days of wheeling.

It was great meeting a bunch of people. I'm a retard for missing the BBQ/raffle though...

Thanks to all who made it possible

I don't think anyone feels you were too harsh Chris.

He didn't even get too mad when I almost barfed on his guitar:puke:. I'll give props to Chris for keeping everyone in line. Us MA guys are pretty rough around the edges. We had the owner to the right, little children to the left and managed not to even get spoken to :thumpup: If that's where we're going to be every time I'm certain you guys will never have a problem. From what little I saw of them I'm certain the owner and their crew are a lot more relaxed than you guys were expecting too.

So just be more clean next time, no problem. Me and Colin filled my cherokee with what we thought was all our trash before we left. We'll be on top of it better this October :thumbup:

NACfest is my favorite event of the year and I would like to thank everybody who helps put it together for all of us. Because of life's more important issues sometimes, not everybody could be there that should have been for the good times to be had. For those good times to be had, alot of hard work has to be put it. I tried my best to help out with what I could this year. Doing so really showed me how hard it can be behind the scenes. It takes the sacrifice of your own free time so others can enjoy theirs. Afterall, this is supposed to be a fun and relaxing vacation!! The NAC BOD and others involved put together a great event for us to all enjoy like the dinner, camping, raffle, and other things that go on.

Its always good to see people from the NAC that I don't see outside of NACfest and Rocktoberfest. I've made some good friends and its always a pleasure to be around everyone. Memories are made that will always be remembered, even if we can't always talk about them ;) What happens at NACfest, stays at NACfest!!

Thanks everybody!!

Nothing to add here, Ross said it best. (seriously)!

I just want to say thanks to Ross, Rich, Rob M, Johnny and others for stepping up. This is the one big event/year that this chapter has, and its great that there are people that the BOD can depend on to help out in their absence. It was great seeing everyone too.

I missed you guys on Saturday night... was trying to get back over there to watch the fireworks, but we ended up having a nice fire over at my bro-in-law Robs cabin. And once the cigars were fired up and drinks were flowing...well then that was that. I was in bed by midnight.... quite possibly the earliest I have been to bed on the Saturday at NAC-Fest EVER!!! (and I have been doing this since 2002!!):looser:

Hey, Its Leslie (old_whitey88 -- log in prob)

I wanted to chime in as well,

Some of you guys know I had a hell of a year, and I was not sure I would be well enough to attend NacFest. But the Gods are Good, and I did. A big lovey-dove hug to Johnny, Melissa, Rich, Carol, Pauline, Chris (Vetteboy) Andy, Stephan, multiple Robs, Jordan, Matt, Sean, Erin, Neil, Steph, and Deiter for letting me wheel with you guys. It really meant something to get out there for a carefree weekend of total fun.

Much love to you all!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

Well said Ross, thank you to everyone involved cant wait until next year!

Back