• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My NAC-Fest 2012 Predictions...

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
Alright... We have to do something to try to liven up this forum... its too quiet in here!!! Nac-Fest is next week PEOPLE!!! HELLO!!! Let the smack-talking BEGIN!!!

Please add as you feel you need to: :D:D
1. It won't rain
2. I won't be drinking from the gas can ...much
3. Ross will be loud
4. Ken will have spare parts... PLENTY of them... but he won't have what you need when you break...
5. Jordan will NOT break anything (since he NOW has a tow rig/trailer) EXCEPT the tow rig and/or the trailer:D
6. Everyone will want to do a 440 swap by the end of the weekend
7. There will be plenty of "just finished" broken Jeeps around by Sunday
8. Stefan will have the prettiest axles on the entire east coast
9. I will be spray painting Stefans axles flat black
10. The raffle will be AWESOME
11. KTM-Sam will miss his XJ(s) (but the J10 is looking GREAT!!!)
12. Colin will be ready to unbolt that carb and THROW it as far as he can, and he will be setting up the Megasquirt fuel injection in the parking lot

I agree with 2,3,7, and 10.

13. Black jeep may or may not survive doing normal Ross activities
:D
Can we get you drunk and point you towards your tail lights??? :D

14. I will be the one with a smooshed finger this year since I will be doing a lot of spotting and walking, and Adam (XJLI) will be driving his Jeep.

Jeff didnt have anymore 97+ euro lights :(

I do have clear front lenses that will probably get smashed though. I may build a simple wing off the front crossmember to give them some protection.

I will need new tires by the end of the weekend.

Ken will need a ride home

Ross will roll on the comp course

Sam will want to get rid of his leaf springs

Jordan will try to steal my MJ

Andy will crack another flex plate.

Chris will be up by himself until 4 am every night.

Hmm what else...

14. I will be the one with a smooshed finger this year since I will be doing a lot of spotting and walking, and Adam (XJLI) will be driving his Jeep.

Don't worry, I am bringing suture set-ups this year :idea:

Which I will probably handle again, but his jeep has to find its own way home! :looser:

Andy, you are a bad human. I hadn't even thought about my two rig or trailer giving me problems ... now I'm all worried. You suck!

Colin .... what do you mean TRY to steal your MJ.

Stefan and Ross will wheel together and at least one of them will break in extremely dramatic fashion ..... and then will proceed to tell the story, loudly, a million times while getting very drunk that evening. Everyone will love it!!

Ben and or Keith will show up for at least one day.

Mark won't find a seat to ride in and will end up jogging down the trail making 4.0 noises steering an invisible wheel.

At one point during the entire weekend, even if for a brief period of time, Ken will be clean.

Andy will spot a bunch of big Jeep over big obstacles while his purple heep just sits at the bottom and does nothing :cheers:

Johnny or Bill will have to beg and plead with the campground on multiple occasions .... it will be highly entertaining.

I will need new tires by the end of the weekend.

Ross will roll on the comp course

Sam will want to get rid of his leaf springs

Jordan will try to steal my MJ

Andy will crack another flex plate.

Chris will be up by himself until 4 am every night.

Hmm what else...

HARMONICAAAAAA!!!

CHECKMATE!!!!

Oh I am so going to do this now!

I'll pull you out if you get stuck.

A few more predictions:

Carol's baked goods get completely scarfed down by Wednesday night.

Nobody leaves the parking lot on Thursday morning until 10am - and a few people are still in a drunken stooper at the campground at 1pm

Vetteboy will drink an entire bottle of cheap whiskey by himself - while sitting in a chair next to a fire - and will not even get drunk.

There will be a bunch of people that I know on NAXJA that I'll walk right by and not even say hi because I don't know what they look like. Sorry.

Rich will get through things open/open that the locked guys get stuck on. And nobody will think anything of it - that's just how it is.

There will be a bunch of people that I know on NAXJA that I'll walk right by and not even say hi because I don't know what they look like. Sorry.

If I can remember, ill get a roll of "Hi, my name is...." stickers.

I'll pull you out if you get stuck.

A few more predictions:

Carol's baked goods get completely scarfed down by Wednesday night.

Nobody leaves the parking lot on Thursday morning until 10am - and a few people are still in a drunken stooper at the campground at 1pm

Vetteboy will drink an entire bottle of cheap whiskey by himself - while sitting in a chair next to a fire - and will not even get drunk.

Rich will get through things open/open that the locked guys get stuck on. And nobody will think anything of it - that's just how it is.

Problem is, I'm Truetrac/Truetrac now...but still rolling 33's on 3" lift/longarm...we'll see what kind of mess I can into (out of?)
Rich
...P.S. I still dont know what Carol is making, but I will have some grub, as always.

4. Ken will have spare parts... PLENTY of them... but he won't have what you need when you break...
I had spare parts for at least 3 people last year... they just came off the vehicle I drove there.

I'm planning on bringing a spare motor (wasn't going to but my motor is ticking...), trans, tcase (maybe), both driveshafts, all 4 axleshafts, two sets of balljoints, and some brake hoses, so hopefully I'll be good to go.

I'm gonna bring a spare flexplate, too :moon:

Don't worry, I am bringing suture set-ups this year :idea:

Which I will probably handle again, but his jeep has to find its own way home! :looser:
wanna make it two for two on hauling my 33s back? :gee:

I will also be bringing sutures. They're in my trail kit.

At one point during the entire weekend, even if for a brief period of time, Ken will be clean.
that's the 15 minute period between when I get out of the shower and when I realize I should have fixed my jeep before showering.

13. Ross will break a 14 bolt shaft with his bare hands
14. I will be wheeling with blown shackle bushings
15. Mark will get home and start building either Rob's jeep or the Briarwood
16. Colin will break a shaft with the 440 and/or doubler
17. someone will vomit under my hammock. I don't know if it'll be me.

I had spare parts for at least 3 people last year... they just came off the vehicle I drove there.
Your tire did great getting my Jeep back to MA last year. :thumbup:

I will also be bringing sutures. They're in my trail kit.
Please, for the love and safety of everyone at NACfest, leave those suture in your trail kit. (or at least let someone else administer them....)

But seriously...

15. Mark will get home and start building either Rob's jeep or the Briarwood
Mark will not. Especially not with all the other things he has going on, and especially because of the fact that he now has to repair his Honda that he got into a car accident with today.

wow, that blows.

I'll have you know that I have had better results the 3 times I've stitched myself up than the two times I've had pros stitch me up, and it cost me around three thousand dollars less :moon:

oh man...reading these I can't wait to meet you XXXXers .!..:D..!.

Back