• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Going to NACFest? Wheel FREE! Find out how!

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
Going to NACFest? Wheel FREE!

In order to get attendance up even higher this year, the NAC will be giving away 7 single day passes to members who are preregistered. The drawing will take place after preregistration and the winners will be given a single day pass ($35 value, no-cash exchange) to Rausch Creek. Winners can only win once and must be a valid, paid NAXJA member at time of drawing and registation.

Want to enter? Simple! Here's How:
1) Preregister and have payment cleared by the closing date.
2) Be a NAXJA member.

The NAC would like to thank the National BOD for funding this through the MCE program.
NAC BOD and their immediate families are not eligible for this event/promotion.

Last edited:
The Winners!

38 people eligible for this drawing.

1) Rock2Pus
2) ktm racer 419
3) twodoorxj
4) chedisme
5) egon
6) dukie564
7) kastein

Congrats to the winners!

Whomever (myself or Johnny) is handing out the packets will have the passes for you.

Awesome, you have no idea how much of a difference this makes in my budget these days!

This is true... houses suck :cheers:

Oh man that's awesome! Thanks!!!

Congrats guys!

This was a super cool thing for the BOD to do this year! Nice job.

Stefan - this means you'll have some extra money, so go buy some pants to sleep in. The rest of the cabin will thank you!

Thank you! This is awesome.

Congrats guys!

This was a super cool thing for the BOD to do this year! Nice job.

Stefan - this means you'll have some extra money, so go buy some pants to sleep in. The rest of the cabin will thank you!

With all the money i spent on those axles i dont think i can afford to sleep in underwear.

:(

Hope everything is ok, you will be missed.

I was gonna offer an AAA tow to RC next, maybe he would leave under his own power then

Back