• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's In?

ROBZ95Xj

NAXJA Forum User
Im not, im also not gonna get a tow rig or trailer in the next 5 months(this worked for Travis last year)

Im not, im also not gonna get a tow rig or trailer in the next 5 months(this worked for Travis last year)

:laugh: nice. Find a 2 place trailer and let's do this :thumbup:

In
Truck and trailer already lined up, Just need to keep the jeep togeather long enough.

I'll be there, WITH the jeep, just like every other year :D

I want to make this but the Cherokee Crawl is 2 weeks after this and 6 hours closer........I won't be gracing you with my presence this time! :D

Just got off the phone with the campground, my cabin is now booked.

see ya'll friday night as usual

Not sure which trails i want to run, blues are boring, blacks are fun, never been on a red. dont care about body damage that much, but i dont have spare shafts for the rear 44, which is really the only thing im concerned with.

Not sure which trails i want to run, blues are boring, blacks are fun, never been on a red. dont care about body damage that much, but i dont have spare shafts for the rear 44, which is really the only thing im concerned with.

You'll be fine without spare rear shafts. I never carried spares in my gold xj with an 8.25

All I see is "blah blah blah"

Red jeep, red trails

:D

Back