• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Research

91tnxj

NAXJA Forum User
So I have done alot of research on a 1 ton swap. However I have a few questions left and would like some feed back from maybe some of you that have first hand experience.

First has anyone on here used the eor 4 link frame stuffiners?

Second when doing this kit I don't want to run a 4 link upfront only in the rear am I going to have to cut or leave the mounts there and come up with something different? I'm assuming I can't just not put the 4th arm on and install a track bar and call it good

My over all goal that I'm wanting to do is rear 4 link 3 link up front hydro assist (not full would like to drive it on the road once in awhile) 5.38 gears 40 or 42 inch tires with a wheel base of 110ish no I haven't don't the calculations yet due to still working on trying to figure out what setup is best.

This is hopefully going on a 91 4.0 aw4 4x4

Yes I'll be doing the front and rear stiffeners along with the mid kit ( if I go that rough) and maybe Dana 300 with 4:1?? Haven't researched this alot yet.

Thanks for the help

I am running the EOR 4 link on my rig. I see no reason you can use just 1 upper link and run a track bar. IMO, it will be easier to set up that way. I ran into some driveline clearance issues on full flex that I had to get creative to find a solution.

If I were to do it again, I would build my own link set up from scratch (which I will be doing on my wifes new rig). EOR doesn't have very good customer service at all, I was originally told 1.5 weeks to ship, which turned in 8- In that time I could have built a better fitting and stronger set up for much less money.

Thanks for the help I'll just do frame stuffiners and then build my own mounts then just not sure how long to make them due to doing a front and rear setup at the same time

Back