• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Going?

I will be there with the wife and kids

Booked/registered over a month ago - I'm locked in.

I'm wanting to go, but work schedule is really busting my butt to get times nailed down. Plus, it appears most all accommodations are booked. May have to look at local hotel.

Besides, it's time fro me to again win something stupidly heavy, that Geoff just shipped from California, so I can ship it back to California. The real winners are the shipping companies.

David Bricker / SYR

Why don't you have him ship to California instead?

It was a joke. Two years ago, I won a long arm kit from BDS in the raffle. Geoff (Sponsorship coordinator) had shipped it out the week before NACFest, so it could be displayed at the raffle. I ended up winning it in the raffle, and to use it, it had to go to my Jeep's location, which is Cali. So, back it went!

David Bricker / SYR

I'll be there! Also, the GF will be there=) excited for my first event!

I MAY not wheel as the car is kind of stock still I assume I can still hang out and watch other's wheeling?

I'll be there! Also, the GF will be there=) excited for my first event!

I MAY not wheel as the car is kind of stock still I assume I can still hang out and watch other's wheeling?

Gonna be hard to watch if you cant follow the guys out on the trail. We have guys coming that run greens and blues which a stock jeep can handle.

Yeah, there's plenty of stuff you can do with a stock XJ at Rausch. Not being modified is no excuse for not getting out there and getting it dirty.

@$#!^%&*)*&)(%&^*%

Just got a trip scheduled for work from the 19th until the 30th. Darn, darn, darn. I really wanted to make it this year.

Can we buy raffle tickets by proxy, to support the chapter?

David Bricker / SYR - LAX

Wife and I will be there. Arriving Friday afternoon. Rocking the yurt again and a reinforced clutch line this year

Back