• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comanche rear axle (8.25)

XJwonders

Huh, what?
I’m pulling the 8.25 out of my Comanche within the week.

It got new perches welded on it for SUA. It’s 3.55 ratio and has good brakes on it

$100

John it's kind of a loaded answer. It's pieced together setup with mostly new parts with the exception of the calipers and backing plates. However, for some inexplicable reason the guy I got it from cut the ebrake cable bungs off the backing plates, so, no operable parking brake without new plates and parking brake guts.and cables. Not a disaster, but not optimal either IMHO. That said, 75 would take it all without shipping.

Well the axle is out as of 5 mins ago.

if I get my asking price of $100. The axle ll include the 1 year old u-bolts.

i was gonna keep the 1 year old emergency brake cables for my next axle but if I get $125. I ll leave it alone on the axle and just buy new one.

Since I pulled the drivetrain out by myself yesterday. That mean this axle is for sale again with a price drop. $50 takes it away! Please help make my driveway look beautiful! Lol

Back