• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage run - 18 Mar

Jeffro600

NAXJA Forum User
They dont call it carnage canyon for nothing!! I had a little run in with a tree on firemans hill..... :confused1

carnage3-18038.jpg

carnage3-18040.jpg

Dont ask how i pulled that one off!!!:shocked:

A little bit of the aftermath from the tree that saved me from going completely over....nice dent in the roof and bye bye mr side view mirror....
IMG_4421.jpg

Whats left of my tail-light.... :rolleyes:
IMG_4417.jpg

Look MA! No licence plate, no bumper corner, and its only slightly pushed in....
IMG_4416.jpg

The group:
IMG_4419.jpg

Jeff and his SWEET helmet!! :flipoff2:
IMG_4415.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

IMG_4399.jpg

IMG_4378.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

It's not every day you see a XJ standing almost straight up on it's nose, it must have been an interesting experience !

I'm sure glad you could walk away and make fun of it.
Did your airbag go off?

BTW, what did you do to cause that?

Ron

No airbags...its a 93.

Honestly, i was laughing the whole time....it was scary as chit, but i guess at least i had a good attitude about it! :spin1:

You cant really see it, but on the backside of the jeep its REALLY off-camber and theres a HUGE hole there that my driverside tire rolled into...i tried backing out, but it started to slide forward and it was too late and it went over. It actually went ALOT further over, but my roof smacked the tree and i bounced off of it and just kinda teetered there....scary stuff, but it made for some great pics! :D Im not the first one to do this either....a YJ did the EXACT same thing not 2 weeks ago. Despite the damage, i had a total blast....and glad i walked away from that one!

Last edited:
Picture #2:

Tree wedgie? :confused: :D

Back