• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March ROTM submission's

REWSTER

BACON!
NAXJA Member
Time to get the submission's going for march. a while back i asked for some suggestions on themes, i figure id better use some of those right. right. i had to dig back like 5 or 8 pages to look that thread up. looking through that thread this one stuck out to me . but i thought about it for a couple seconds, and said you know what will make this a good ROTM.... rule breakage!

so with that said, the theme of the month is "This is how we roll" a beer_goggles suggestion roll over theme. and as for rule breakage, lets throw the " pics have to be within a year" one out. but wait there's more...lets open this up to all rigs. XJ/MJ/ZJ/WJ/TJ/YJ/LJ/CJ/SJ/KJ/FJ/BJ/QJ/VJ/OJ/PB&J what ever.:skull2:

Cliff notes for the slackers who don't like to read: Roll over, any rig, old pics are ok.

get em in!

Last edited:
Posing on can opener, went wrong.
9"
Doubler
Roof

DSCN0939.jpg
[/URL]
DSCN0940.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
In.

Winterfest 2004, rolled 1 1/2 times.

The very best part of this accident was releasing my now ex wives seatbelt as she was suspended from the seat upside down. I have replayed that in my mind many many times

DSCF0047.jpg

qe2a5uvy.jpg

Last edited:
Argh!! I wish those darn hipsters would have gotten an action shot

Always need to keep an eye on the hipsters......

Ram" Wheeler is a semi professional hipster spotter"Rod

Back