• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Devil's Playground (DPG) Open Ride Feb. 16

uncc civilengineer

NAXJA Forum User
Open ride in Lexington at DPG... everything from stock to buggy will be there. Come on out and bring lunch/beverage it should be a fun time. Also it's Free...

If you're interested let me know and I'll post up some directions but it's off: Ross Wood Road, Lexington, NC

Hope some of you can make it...

-Chris

the Mud Devils do... DPG does not.. It's a private playground open by invite only.. If you want to check it out come on the 16th.. otherwise wait around until the next ride...

Chris

Thanks I would like to check this place out but I just bought a tow rig and it needs work still. also I think that place is a about 3 or 4 hours away (29646 S.C.)

itll be coming down to the wire.....

waiting on spacers for the rear to come in....and picking up some 37's next week....and still have to put new pins and springs in my lockright this week (finally got them from summit today) but itll be there if it just sits on the trailer.

p.s. you know where i can get a good deal on some boom boom speakers?:)

i have a mmats 12" extra since i cut my box in half to make more storage room ill sell the one 12 for 40 bucks its old but its a badass sub if you have been around for a while you should remember the old mmats stuff i have had them for years

everything is lined up i will definitely be attending on sat. hope to see you all there

All you're going to do from Rutherfordton is (my guess)

Take 74 towards Charlotte
Hop on 85 North
Get off on Exit 96 HWY 64
Take a Right at the stop sign onto 64
Go about 7 miles down 64
Take a Right onto 109 South
Take an immediate Left onto Hannesville Road (it's your first road after you get on 109... it's immediate)
Stay on Hannesville RD until you come to a 4-way intersection (an old gas station will be in front of you) approx. 2miles
Go straight through the 4-way and you'll be on Ross Wood Road

The field will be on your Right about 1/4 mile down the road...

All in all you're less than 15 mins off 85.

You'll see the tow rigs/trailers

But, you can still bring me breakfest if you want :yelclap:

I'll PM my cell to anyone that wants it if you think you'll get lost... BUT just mapquest Ross Wood Road, Lexington, NC... if you get on Ross Wood Road your golden..

Last edited:
Chris,
I will be there, probably as a spectator, but I'll be there. :eeks1: I think I've got the clutch issues fixed and I am installing a hand throttle so we'll see how it goes.

Mark,

Sounds good... bring it and try whatever you want... Also, I'm collecting some parts and wanted to see if you'd want anything before I try to unload it here... I'll PM you with what it's up to so far this evening.

Chris

Back