• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HD drag links...

Renegade Jpr

NAXJA Forum User
Yes, I did a search..dident come up with anything. Does any company sell HD draglinks? Or is there a place that can build me one...?

That might help, but any imput would be nice too. I'll do a search on that and see what I come up with. I searched "Drag link" and "Drag-link"

be more creative.

did you try "drag queen" or "in drag" or "missing link" or "Mod-squad" or ":link2:"

MaXJohnson said:
be more creative.

did you try "drag queen" or "in drag" or "missing link" or "Mod-squad" or ":link2:"

He doesn't want "MaXJohnson" to come from the search! :D

The only company making a HD draglink in the stock steering confiuration is Currie. They sell a HD steering system which replaces both the draglink and tie rod along with the TREs. It really is beefy! It is good for up to about 6" of lift.

Hope this is some better help than above.

hinkley

Hahaha....well the thing is I already have a Big Daddy's Off-Road tie-rod because I bent the hell out of my stock one. now my weak link is my drag link...could I use the currie drag link along with my BD TieRod?

Renegade Jpr said:
Hahaha....well the thing is I already have a Big Daddy's Off-Road tie-rod because I bent the hell out of my stock one. now my weak link is my drag link...could I use the currie drag link along with my BD TieRod?

The Currie draglink will work with a stock tie rod setup (or aftermarket replacement) but I don't know if they will sell it separately.

hinkley

Hmmm, ok thanks. I'll call them tomarrow and find out.

Back