• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 Sweet xj's on Ebay

That second one was in 4WD and Sport Utility a few months back IIRC. Pretty sweet looking rig.

Totaly dig the 2nd one...not liking the first one...something about that FORD logo where the JEEP logo should be makes me not like it.

Man, the second one sure seems like a steal at $10k - with a trailer and all!

I just don't understand why getting a job transfer is causing him to have to sell. Sounded like his employer was forcing the sale.

nope, not mine. the thought of selling does creep into my head now and then.

Mine is a green 97 and is much, much uglier than that green one. :)

I live... with my parents... cough cough (only 19) in kinda a ritzy neighborhood now. My Jeep doesn't make the cut now, my dad's blown Mopar is an attention getter... One of them sitting in the driveway and we'd defiently be getting the boot!

Del00XJ said:
I live... with my parents... cough cough (only 19) in kinda a ritzy neighborhood now. My Jeep doesn't make the cut now, my dad's blown Mopar is an attention getter... One of them sitting in the driveway and we'd defiently be getting the boot!
I hate neighborhoods like that. If I bought teh property and pay the taxes you as my neighbor do nto have the right to tell me what I put in my yard.

:soapbox:

Ghost said:
I hate neighborhoods like that. If I bought teh property and pay the taxes you as my neighbor do nto have the right to tell me what I put in my yard.

:soapbox:

Actually you know the limitations up front when you purchase in a neighborhood with a Homeowners Association. So this gives them the right. I have lived in one, kept my Jeep in the garage after the lift.

Matt

yea i was just checking some jeeps out on EBAY though someone might want to take a look at these... i'd take either one but like all you said the saecond one is a steal with the trailer and all.... anyone care to give me a loan??????

hadfield4wd said:
Actually you know the limitations up front when you purchase in a neighborhood with a Homeowners Association. So this gives them the right. I have lived in one, kept my Jeep in the garage after the lift.

Matt

I just bought a house and cannot wait to get out of my townhouse and that darn association of crap. I pay $240/month in dues and all I hear is don't. :dunno:

Wow, I'm totally in love with the 97' wheeler on ebay. How many cc's can I max out to make it happen?????? It's a crime not to get it. How much $ do you think is sunk into this Jeep? Not only that, but you get the awesome trailer as well. I have one with similar set up axles and 39's are pretty crazy, but I guess with the auto it can survive, I have 37" MTRs and feel a little nervous. That's what I'd do with this rig is lower it a bit from 10" to 7-8" and run 37" MTRs. Please someone here get it and keep it in the NAXJA family, the guy selling it is one of us NAXJA people right? This rig and the other amazingly built one, both hail from AZ, the other one is C-Rok's which I don't know if he sold his yet. Darn life getting in the way C-Rok with the divorce and this guys with the 97' and his job. It just makes me :puke:

Troy

hadfield4wd said:

Matt

I just bought a house and cannot wait to get out of my townhouse and that darn association of crap. I pay $240/month in dues and all I hear is don't. :dunno:

Wow, I'm totally in love with the 97' wheeler on ebay. How many cc's can I max out to make it happen?????? It's a crime not to get it. How much $ do you think is sunk into this Jeep? I have one with similar set up axles and 39's are pretty crazy, but I guess with the auto it can survive, I have 37" MTRs and feel a little nervous. That's what I'd do with this rig is lower it a bit from 10" to 7-8" and run 37" MTRs. Please someone here get it and keep it in the NAXJA family, the guy selling it is one of us NAXJA people right? This rig and the other amazingly built ones, both hail from AZ, the other one is C-Rok's which I don't know if he sold his yet. Darn life getting in the way C-Rok with the wife and this guys with the 97' and his job. It just makes me :puke:

Troy

Back