• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Towhooks and brackets

there are a set of brackets in my local junk yard but no hooks on them, cause I already took them. there already off the jeep I put them in the engine bay. I could pick um up if you want them but my JY is normally over priced so its your call. I think it would probably be around 25$ plus what it will cost to ship them to you.

i should have some available in another week or two when i get my steering box brace on for my new bumper. i'm temporarily still using one of the brackets

I looked for those brackets I told you about before, but they were gone. sorry

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=970233
this guy never said his hooks were sold. id give him a try he might even lower the price since hes had them so long.

I've sent him several pm's never got a response to any of them.

i should have some available in another week or two when i get my steering box brace on for my new bumper. i'm temporarily still using one of the brackets

Let me know, I doubt I'll have found any by then.

can do. i may not have all of the hardware, so how would $40 shipped be if i do have all the peices otherwise?

Back