• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE 1988 Wagoneer and BFG M/Ts

fast64

NAXJA Forum User
4.0/auto/242/d30/s35

I got this thing this summer to slowly build into an xjuggy, but lost interest before I even started, haha. Now, I am moving out of my house and into an apartment in a month so this thing has got to go. I chopped the top off and thats about as far as I got. The outside has the beginnings of a rattle can paint job. Driver's fender is bent, passenger mirror is busted, and drivers taillight is busted, but other wise is pretty straight. The interior isn't bad, but is missing a few pieces. The front seats are junk but I have extras. I have the front end apart to use as trail spares, but will put the draglink and tierod back on if you need. It will be rolling on good rims and tires when you pick it up. The PO says it'll crank but runs but not well, I haven't tried to fire it up. I have a title, but its from 3 owners ago.

DSCN6018.jpg

DSCN6017.jpg

DSCN6016.jpg

DSCN6015.jpg

Note: All tools and beers can will be cleaned out :roflmao:

I also have 3 315/75/16 BFG M/Ts with 10%-20% tread for spares. Hold air, no plugs.

Its all going to the junker the first week of April, so its free if you want to come get it.

Chris @ GATR said:
Give Lamont Sanford a call. :D

PS, can I have the cat litter? :D
Nah man, its not all junk I want that waggy grill! I've got a buddy who wants a cheap beater , you know sawzall fenders, welded diffs , walk away when it dies kind of rig!

Tim, is this gonna be a rig for your buddy we camped with? i can't recall his name... dangit.

MELKORsXJ said:
Tim, is this gonna be a rig for your buddy we camped with? i can't recall his name... dangit.
No .Wheeling wasn't quite Gables bag, this is for my cousins son.

Back