• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Make-A-Wish Foundation Charity Ride

jeannies_driver

NAXJA Forum User
wanted to post in here also in case you didn't see this in the other section,, and it's aimed more toward's us anyhow....

hope everyone can come out and wheel for a good cause.
P.S. i'll also be trail guiding there both day's in one form or another but hopefully it'll be in the XJ. " the other purple jeep."

With all that has been happening in our world since 9/11, the spirit of giving has grown tremendously. One of the most obvious ways that we show this spirit of giving is by helping others rather then ourselves.

This year, the Keystone Krawlers Off-Road Club, with your help, will hold our first annual Make-A-Wish in the Woods Benefit Ride, at Rausch Creek Off-Road Park in Joliett, PA 17981.

This event kicks off on Saturday, June 10, 2006 and continues through Sunday, June 11, 2006. We would like you to be an integral part of this incredible event! It is only with your attendance that this event can be successful. We need your attendance to make this the most memorable experience for the MAKE-A-WISH FOUNDATON ® of SUSQUEHANNA VALLEY and everyone in attendance

Our goal is to raise as much money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation as possible. The event is for ALL makes & models of 4x4 vehicles of any size, with drivers of all experience levels. Even if you've never been off-road before - there will be a group for you as well. Experienced trail guides will lead each group - from Mild to Wild.

Even if you can't attend, you can still donate using the paypal link on our event website!

Please visit the event website for all the details! www.keystonekrawlers.com/MAW

If you have any questions please contact [email protected]

THANKS!

hope posting here is ok, if not would one of the mod's please move it to a better place, thank's.

Sounds cool. Too bad NACFest is the same weekend.

Hope you have a good turnout.

yes but that still leave's sunday open ;) and with all the sponsor's involved so far the chance of winning something on sunday is worth stopping by. beside's it's right down 81 from paragon so if you didn't manage to break it then you can try at R/C on sunday :D

Matt,
Looks like your not making it to NAC-Fest. You should come up with us and wheel Thurs/Fri, then wheel RC for this event Sat/Sun. Now thats a full four days of wheeling!!

A.

yeah i may just take off friday and go to PAP if my boss doesn't have a stroke when i tell him :D were kinda busy that time of year. i wanted to do NAC-fest but this came up and it kinda mean's a lot to jeannie since they helped her son a few year's ago so i'll be there sat/sun instead.

Back