• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jenny Creek 09-11-10

Skully

NAXJA Forum User
I haven't run this trail since '08 and want to just hit again for the sake of hitting it again.

Jenny Creek: Trail-damage link

I would say meet at 9:30am in Rollinsville at the F.S road 149 or aka the Tunnel Moffet Rd.

For some that want to caravan up we can determine a Metro area meeting place when we get closer.

If we can get through this trail pretty fast considering it is very short we can then vote to run up the hill to Jeni Lake or head down and hit Moon Gulch road and do some exploring.

So Far I am pretty sure JeepFreak is wanting to hit it. So (2) so far. Post up if you are interested.

Last edited:
We'll see if I have one running by then.

I am thinkin that I may be sick from work that day ;)

That would be fun I have always wanted to run jenny creek! I just gotta fix the xj first I will keep ya posted!

You too, get with it! :D

O shit! Thats your rig? wow small world. Well what all do you need done to get her trail ready? Ill be more than glad to help ya out. Especially now that I know we go to school together lol.

haha very funny..just cuz i can drive it to red rocks community college...doesn't mean its trail ready :( jeepfreak should know, thanks for the note :) hahaha

Trail ready is a matter of opinion .......... well kind of. If it runs, goes into 4wd and has no safety issues....... you are good :D Seriously though, if you need help or some parts or whatever just post up! There are many good peeps here!!

haha very funny..just cuz i can drive it to red rocks community college...doesn't mean its trail ready :( jeepfreak should know, thanks for the note :) hahaha
No shite! Much closer than Sedalia.

If your classes are done before dark, I can check the TPS install with my volt meter. Also, I didn't think about it when you told me the engine (?) mount broke, but the exhaust manifold on the RENIX is prone to cracking and messing with the O2 sensor.

Yup, you need to start another thread.

O shit! Thats your rig? wow small world. Well what all do you need done to get her trail ready? Ill be more than glad to help ya out. Especially now that I know we go to school together lol.
Yes thats my rig... i need new steering, 8.8 lockers and i will be content for a week. but my steering is shoooooot. Stupid Currie.... :twak:
Trail ready is a matter of opinion .......... well kind of. If it runs, goes into 4wd and has no safety issues....... you are good :D Seriously though, if you need help or some parts or whatever just post up! There are many good peeps here!!
eh it has some idleing issues and no 4lo at the moment.... hopefully that will be fixed soon.

No shite! Much closer than Sedalia.

If your classes are done before dark, I can check the TPS install with my volt meter. Also, I didn't think about it when you told me the engine (?) mount broke, but the exhaust manifold on the RENIX is prone to cracking and messing with the O2 sensor.

Yup, you need to start another thread.
I cant mon or tues i have classes at night. but other then that I'm free to drop by. I was thinking about that last night. the mounts where baaaaad. i still have a bolt or two that is still in the block.. need to tap em out... but i really do need to start my own thread... i feel like once i fix something within 5 mins of fixing it there is another problem.. :rattle:

... i feel like once i fix something within 5 mins of fixing it there is another problem.. :rattle:

Welcome to the sport of offroading...... it is a never ending process! I have to rebuild my front Tom Woods, replace a radiator and install my Tera Flex rear disc conversion :cool:

Hey Im still have shit to fix by Saturday. And work every day and go to school every day lol. I gotta finish up my bumper, control arm skids and install my drop brackets lol. Its taken me 3 days to get my bumper brackets cut drilled and the middle section of the bumper tacked in place. Thats it lol

So a lot of talk but anyone besides JeepFreak & Xjcase?

A lot of talk of fixing around.....................;)

What part of me being sick from work did you not understand :D Oh yeah, and you just happen to pick this date out of the air......;)

Welcome to the sport of offroading...... it is a never ending process! I have to rebuild my front Tom Woods, replace a radiator and install my Tera Flex rear disc conversion :cool:
I'm not new to wheeling at all, and its not even trail breakage that I'm talking about its just have a 20 year old jeep and being a college student, just hard to keep up with it. But that's a jeep for ya wouldn't trade it for the world. Crossing my fingers if I can go or not. We will see what I can get done this week for repairs.

What part of me being sick from work did you not understand :D Oh yeah, and you just happen to pick this date out of the air......;)

You can not wrench while sick? Welcome to the world of off-roading IRA! ;)

This is Jenny creek not Spring Creek...........Jeepfreak, you do not even need your new upper control arms or drop brackets in to run, there is like one obstacle on this trail. What is with the bumper project all of a sudden?

I need at least one person to run with me, you guys with school and work, sheesh, I work 60-70 hours a week, have two kids under 3 and a wife that works on the weekends. I have no time to wrench but sneak it in when I get a chance. I wish all I had was school and work. :laugh3:

I need to replace a broken motor mount, oil change and tune up all before Saturday, you know what I WILL get it done. ;)

You can not wrench while sick? Welcome to the world of off-roading IRA! ;)

This is Jenny creek not Spring Creek...........Jeepfreak, you do not even need your new upper control arms or drop brackets in to run, there is like one obstacle on this trail. What is with the bumper project all of a sudden?

I need at least one person to run with me, you guys with school and work, sheesh, I work 60-70 hours a week, have two kids under 3 and a wife that works on the weekends. I have no time to wrench but sneak it in when I get a chance. I wish all I had was school and work. :laugh3:

I need to replace a broken motor mount, oil change and tune up all before Saturday, you know what I WILL get it done. ;)

Well ya i konw that lol. I have ran this trail before. Just when I get parts in or new ones laying around the house I wana put them on so bad lol. ANd the bumper I dont know I just picked up the metal from school and desided to start on it. Now im in the middle of it.

Back