• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Antonio people

imwally

NAXJA Forum User
Hey I will be down there for a little vactaion in a couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone has tickets for seaworld or fiesat texas they want to get rid off real cheap.

I haven't looked lately but usually cans of soda will have discounts on them. You can also go to an HEB business center and get discounted passes.

You will love Seaworld. Why your down there hit the Alamo & the Ripleys museum across the street. By the way there used to be a Hooters right down the street.

Well we found some tickets to fiesta texas for 28.00. I guess that is not a bad price. We are doing some tour of the city that will take about 7 hours so that will be a day event intself. We thought about sea world but looking online there is not as much things to do in the park as there would be in the other. Plus my daughter was wanting to go to fiesta texas. We might have to look into the ripleys. Thanks

Well we found some tickets to fiesta texas for 28.00. I guess that is not a bad price. We are doing some tour of the city that will take about 7 hours so that will be a day event intself. We thought about sea world but looking online there is not as much things to do in the park as there would be in the other. Plus my daughter was wanting to go to fiesta texas. We might have to look into the ripleys. Thanks
If I recall there is a wax museum right next to the Ripley's that kinda cool also.If you go to Ripleys wait till you see the (I think it was a Miny) car covered entirely with penny's.

Is that where the Mini that use to be in the Dallas Ripley's went to? LOL
Dunno, the one they had when I was there were all Canadian pennies.

Back