• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BYOXJ!!! XJ clearance sale, step up NC

ZacSquatch

NAXJA Forum User
First on the list...
1990 XJ , 4x4 limited, Red with camel Int. 107k miles, blew engine, tranny and such are perf. Interior is great, minor stress marks on leather but carpte and seats are very clean. Can come with engine if wanted, tranny and such are out of it for ease of engine install. Comes with a/c compressor, alternator, starter and all other good engine components.

$600 obo

1996 4.0 HO engine, 74k miles, GREAT CONDITION, it was in my 96' country before it was totaled by a hit and run (rear impact)

Has 1990 Intake manifold installed (was going to put in the 1990) but will come with the 96 intake as well. Engine has had oil changed every 4k miles and ran like a champ before removal.

$500

$1000 takes everything, jeep, both engines, tranny, ect... to build your own XJ with only 107k miles on the jeep and 74k on the engine.

Also have the 96 country, 74k miles, rear end damage, front doors and rear drivers side door are fine. D35, no front axle, drivers fender is good, passenger side can be banged out. Overhead console, all dash and gauges. center console with good latch. Carpet taken out, ect..

$300

Last edited:
newjeep3.jpg

Grill is inside BTW
newjeep2.jpg

newjeep1.jpg

My buddy is looking to see if the 1996 HO is still for sale. For some reason he can't login right now. I know you're hunting but just let me know when you get back.

Thanks.

have you had these on Craigslist recently???

I think I've seen on on the local list...

Dont forget I want that d30 front axle & blown 4.0. Is the d30 a direct swap for the "98" Not to sure about 4wd setup on the two

From my 99 yeah, you'll get that one..

RED 90 still fo sale, parting blue 96

NCjeepgirl83 said:
Are those gold BBS wheels?

:roflmao: No, those are the ugly gold Jeep factory wheels that they put on some XJ's and some minivans...

location?

Back