• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno Fest 2019

Renofest. Looks like I will be skipping this year. Doing bath remodel, removing wall, and all new flooring. Also moving into that place. So Hope everyone has a great time. Please oh please have a great Time without me.

going to miss you out there dude! good luck with the remodel.

So were planning on bring the whole crew, which should be 5 rigs. Were driving up to Tahoe on Friday and spending the night, then driving into NV on Sat morning. Since it sounds like the sat runs are on the easy side were thinking of doing some slightly harder trails, and then meet yall at camp.
If anyone is interested in running billybobs/prison hill/tonka/whatever else you recommend on saturday, let me know!
Around what time will everyone be back at camp on sat?

So were planning on bring the whole crew, which should be 5 rigs. Were driving up to Tahoe on Friday and spending the night, then driving into NV on Sat morning. Since it sounds like the sat runs are on the easy side were thinking of doing some slightly harder trails, and then meet yall at camp.
If anyone is interested in running billybobs/prison hill/tonka/whatever else you recommend on saturday, let me know!

Nice !

If you are not sure if all will show, you can just pay for who you know for sure is going and have others pay at the event.

I should be taking whoever wants on the "harder" trails on saturday. we usually play it by who shows up kinda thing when we figure out trails. i have a cool loop we can run and hit 3 trails in spanish springs if time allows.

5074af935610d6fd395fdf9f3c31cf3b.jpg

I dont know about yall... but im ready to make some bad decisions

b3b2d6c368c7a797817e3949f4df9e7b.jpg

Billy bob from the first year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Woah!! Talk about a throwback!

5074af935610d6fd395fdf9f3c31cf3b.jpg

I dont know about yall... but im ready to make some bad decisions

As long as your bad decisions don't include sticking your arm out the window.

I swapped my steering and replaced my booster and master cylnder. Now I've got to replace my radiator apparently. Not happy to say the least.

Starting work on my jeep tomorrow morning. Haha. I have next week off except for monday. Not sure im going to get my leaves rearched in time but. Its all good. Ill knock a bunch of other things off my list.

Alright dudes who is going ?!

I should be taking whoever wants on the "harder" trails on saturday. we usually play it by who shows up kinda thing when we figure out trails. i have a cool loop we can run and hit 3 trails in spanish springs if time allows.

Cool, itll be good to have a local who can show us around! About what time do you guys usually roll? Well be 4 rigs coming in from sodasprings on sat morning.

Cool, itll be good to have a local who can show us around! About what time do you guys usually roll? Well be 4 rigs coming in from sodasprings on sat morning.
We try and roll out of camp by 9am.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Back