• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

17 Apr 04, Meeting Notes

xjk9bar1

NAXJA Forum User
Troy has the official notes/attendance to be posted shortly, but here is a quick update on Saturdays meeting.

Nonsanctioned run at Indy on 2 May. Time and rally point TBD.

****Memorial Weekend Get Away at the Avalanche Ranch****
"Nonsanctioned"
- Tenative dates -
Depart local area on 27 May.
Hit the trails 28 - 30 May.
Return 31 May.
- Camping/Wheeling fees to follow.
(i.e. Weekend trail pass $25.00, Weekend camp rate $18.00 based on web site, but we may be able to get a association discount.)

First Chapter Run
- Poll on trials to be posted soon.
- Poll on dates to be posted soon.

Nice, keep us posted!

:cheers:

This will be a non sanctioned run we are leaving the springs after work on Thursday,27th and returning on Mon 31st. It is about 5.5 hour dr from the springs. The Ranch has trails available for all levels of rigs,as well as quad and dirtbike trails.We will be camping at the ranch. On that note most of those going are running BOTW rules, 35s locked frt&rr don't care about body damage and have the ability and parts to fix their own crap. I was down there and had a blast last year. A well set up XJ on 33s with a good driver CAN do most of the double black diamond trails. see you there!!! If you want to contact me I can be reached at 719-237-8603
Led

wish i could join you guys.

I get to spend Memorial Day weekend at some dusty, hot hellhole of a track in Fountain for Divisionals. And get to spend $1000 on tires I will use for 40 miles and then they are junk.

Have a blast - run some bad-ass trails for me.

Back