• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 2 Door Part-Out - Abbeville, SC

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
The Jeep is complete with the exception of the following things that have already been sold or are not for sale:

Transmission and all related parts are not for sale.
The engine MIGHT need to go in another project I have so it's not for sale at the moment. All engine accessories ARE for sale.

Stuff that's sold:

Seats
Header Panel/fenders
D30
Mirrors
Intake Manifold
Cruise Control

Everything else is available.

Wheels, NP231, carpet, hatch, wiring, doors, etc...

I'll ship almost anything within reason.

Let me know what you want.

I accept paypal and cash.

20141220_082134_zpsqzyra3mk.jpg

20141220_082211_zpshnlhdfo9.jpg

20141220_082233_zpsp9vdi6yz.jpg

20141220_082335_zpso0djr71m.jpg

Last edited:
Dalton had a mishap with the red Jeep the other night....If the header panel doesn't sell, let me know.

Also, what's the main difference in the center console from an auto and 5-speed as far as the hole for the shifter?

What about the entire dash?

Aight, I'll let ya know on that. I have several people in line for the header panel.

I'm pretty sure there isn't any difference in the console itself. Just the shift bezel is different. (Which I'm keeping.)

The dash is available. I haven't sold any interior pieces yet.

It's color matched to the body but... that was the first thing I sold. lol

Turns out, you can order that part from the dealer brand new for cheap.

Okay, glad somebody got it. Thank you very much for the info on ordering that part. My mall crawler is all dried out from the sun out here. ;)

Again Thank you for the info.
Scott

Gotcha, I'd be interested in the complete dash and steering column.....swapping into an MJ.

Gotcha, I'd be interested in the complete dash and steering column.....swapping into an MJ.

I'm keeping the steering column to swap into my Green Jeep but you can get the column out of my Jeep when I'm done with the swap.

Shoot me an offer VIA PM.

Last edited:
How much for the entire interior minus the dash and column? How is the carpet? I need all the plastics, door panels for sure, maybe the whole doors, rear seat, and maybe console and carpet.

Last edited:
How much for the entire interior minus the dash and column? How is the carpet? I need all the plastics, door panels for sure, maybe the whole doors, rear seat, and maybe console and carpet.

I think the carpet is good, haven't really paid close attention to it.

Pretty sure all the plastics are intact.

Passenger door panel is mint. Drives door panel has been molested by some kid with a butter knife to install some ghetto fabulous speaker cover. It's not awful but it's not pretty.

The console has a few assorted holes drilled in it but nothing terrible.

Rear seat is minty (Probably because it's a PITA to get back there.)

The doors themselves are in good shape. The latch on the drivers side probably needs to be replaced but that's not a big deal.

I'll PM you with some prices.

If and when you get down to the firewall I need a section of it. I need the part where the AC lines come through it. I could use a few inches on all sides.

Do you still have the ECM? Got a buddy looking for one for a same year TJ. Assuming 4.0 motor? If so shipped price to 30040 would be great.

Thanks

Back